Our Experienced Professionals Guide You Through Every Step of Your Waterjet Fabrication Project
As the largest and most experienced fabricator of architectural materials using waterjet technology, Creative Edge Master Shop provides everything needed to take a project from design to delivery of a ready-to-install product. We’ve completed thousands of projects and no custom floor is too complicated or large for us to achieve outstanding results in your luxury residence, business, school, hospital, hotel, casino, shop, or public installation. We can work from your custom design or we can work with you to create a one of a kind masterpiece. Here’s what sets us apart:
- Fine Art Development – Our artists take your inspiration and create design options involving materials, colors and patterns.
- Specification and Approvals – Every project is fully specified with samples, drawings, and assembly details suitable for any professional architect or interior designer.
- Sourcing – Send your materials to be fabricated or Creative Edge will acquire all required materials including marble, granite, limestone, ceramics, semi-precious stones, metals, and floor coverings from our extensive network of suppliers.
- Cutting and Fabrication – We utilize our state of the art production facility with 14 Waterjet systems to expertly cut any architectural material from stone, ceramic, metals, and floor coverings.
- Assembly – Our master technicians use epoxy glue and grout, backing systems, tape and assembly templates to create installer-friendly kits.
- Related Processes – Creative Edge has the ability to further enhance a project with welding, etching, polishing, bending and sub-assembly.
- Installation Support – Every project has complete documentation, mapping, and installation instructions.
- Expert Shipping, Crating and Warehousing – Insures every project reaches the job site complete and without breakage or damage.
Creative Edge Master Shop collaborates with artists, landscape designers, architects, interior designers and floor-covering specifiers to create original designs for each project.View More >
The lobby, foyer or rotunda is where a building’s signature is established. Waterjet technology is particularly suited to floor materials, which must be beautiful yet tough and durable.View More >
Since its inception in 1988, Creative Edge Master Shop has created more than 10,000 projects and introduced the world to the remarkable possibilities of waterjet fabrication for architecture and design.View More >
The new generation of waterjet stone floor medallions, as defined by Creative Edge Master Shop, is now prevalent worldwide as a durable, dramatic concept for hospitality, luxury residential, and commercial construction.View More >